See our commercial?

Help Pet Shelters was created to raise awareness and support for local shelters and animals in need. Many large national humane groups often waste money on corporate overhead and salaries instead of helping animals. When donating to Help Pet Shelters, you never have to wonder where the money is going, 95% of ALL donations go directly to approved animal shelters throughout the United States. The remaining 5% helps us spread the message to “give locally.” Many shelters have been hit hard by COVID-19, so your donations, now more than ever mean so much to needy pets!

Check out ourĀ Homeless Dog Commercial and remember to give locally!